- Free Daily Hot Breakfast Served With a Smile.
- Located Right on the Pigeon Forge Parkway Close To Restaurants, Shows, and Attractions.
- Pigeon Forge Fun Time Trolley Stops at the Hotel Allowing For Easy Access to Everything!
Loved staying here...staff so friendly, great breakfast, great porch rocking chairs! Loved it!
About This Property
Guests will enjoy southern hospitality at its finest at Ramada Pigeon Forge Parkway. Located near the Great Smoky Mountains foothills, visitors have easy access to area attractions such as Dollywood, Dixie stampede Dinner Theater, The Comedy Barn Theater, Ripleys Aquarium of the Smokies, and Hollywood Wax Museum.
Ramada Pigeon forge Parkway offers thoughtful amenities such as a free continental breakfast, an outdoor heated pool and hot tub, free wifi internet, and 24 hour front desk. Room amenities include air conditioning, free wireless internet, and cable television with HBO.
Along with fun and entertainment, there are many fine dining options nearby. Options include Alamo Steakhouse, Corkys BBQ, Sagebrush Steakhouse, or the Old Mill for one of a kind baked goods and preserves, or favorites like Cracker Barrel or TGI Fridays.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
- 24-Hour Front Desk Service
- City or Mountain Views
- Cable Television with Free HBO
- Refrigerators and Coffee Makers In-Room
- Banquet Facility
- A Fun Time Trolley Stop
- Non Pet Friendly
- Free Local Phone Calls
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
1. Why is this vacation package so cheap?
We are able to offer this package to qualified participants at rates as low as 70% off of the retail rate because our resort partner is sponsoring the promotion. They subsidize the package in exchange for the opportunity to introduce their resort's frequent traveler vacation club program. Of course, you are under no obligation to join or purchase anything.
2. Does the Ramada have internet available?
Yes. The hotel features free high speed internet for guests' convenience.
3. What are some of the on-site activities?
The Ramada Pigeon Forge Parkway has an outdoor, heated pool as well as a hot tub for guests' enjoyment. There is also a beautiful gazebo where guests can enjoy the outdoors.
4. Can I upgrade to multiple rooms or a suite with this package?
Due to the promotional nature of this package, upgrades to suites are unavailable, as well as using the promotion with multiple rooms.
5. How much are the hotel taxes at the Ramada?
The hotel taxes will be between $7 and $10 and will be collected by the hotel upon arrival.
6. What are the closest attractions to the Ramada?
The Comedy Barn Theater is about 2 miles from the Ramada, and Dollywood is just 2.8 miles away. The Dixie Stampede Dinner Theater is less than a mile. The Ramada is conveniently located and near most attractions in Pigeon Forge.
7. Is this the price per night or person?
This is a promotional price and is not per night or per person.
8. Is there a restaurant on site?
There is no restaurant on site, though the hotel has a complimentary Executive Continental breakfast. There are several wonderful restaurants nearby.
9. When do I check in and out?
Guests are welcome to start checking in at 3pm and check-out time is 11am. For guests who need different arrangements, the friendly hotel staff can be contacted for accommodations.
10. Is the Ramada a stop for the Fun Time Trolley?
Yes. The Fun Time Trolley stops right in front of the hotel and also makes stops at more than 100 attractions in the area.
11. What is the cancellation policy?
A full refund is available if cancellation is made within 24 hours from time of purchase. You may reschedule up to 5 business day prior to arrival without penalty.
12. When do I pay for my vacation package?
Payment must be made at time of reservation.
13. Does the hotel have a swimming pool?
Yes, Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Parkway features an outdoor swimming pool.
14. Are handicapped accessible rooms available?
Yes, handicapped accessible accommodations are available on request.